Eric – I Won Them All | Figure It Out

Eric – I Won Them All | Figure It Out

Eric – I Won Them All | Figure It Out

Eric a native of Benin (Edo state , Nigeria) who hails from a family of Nine set to release his new singles from his forthcoming Ep . His ideas about his music resonates through Hip hop to world and as a Traplord he promises to make you groove the trapway.

From the stables of MG2 , Eric presents ” I Won them all” as his first official single and ” Figure it out” for the music lovers who searches fervently for the westside touch. All tracks Produced and mixed by one of the best from NGN , T-izze The BeatMaker @tizzeon.

Follow Eric on IG @lovedayeric. Download, listen and share.

Artist name ERIC
Label: MG2
Producer : T-izze The Beatmaker

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: I Won Dem All

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Figure It Out

The post Eric – I Won Them All | Figure It Out appeared first on notjustOk.



from notjustOk http://ift.tt/2kxbvlB
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post