Notjustok TV: “I Decided To Take On Music As A Career When I Dropped A Freestyle Of Davido’s Back When” – Moelogo

Notjustok TV: “I Decided To Take On Music As A Career When I Dropped A Freestyle Of Davido’s Back When” – Moelogo

Uber-talented British-Nigerian singer Moelogo had a sit-down with Notjustok TV recently on his own edition of the spotlight.

He talks his musical background, musical influences, when he decided to take on music as a professional career. He also talks how he came about his moniker, how he blends in the UK scene, how challenging it is to be an artiste in the UK and why he’s decided to stay as an indie artiste.

He detailed how his collaborations with Davido, Sarkodie and Adekunle Gold came about, and his acclaimed sophomore EP – “Ireti”.

The post Notjustok TV: “I Decided To Take On Music As A Career When I Dropped A Freestyle Of Davido’s Back When” – Moelogo appeared first on notjustOk.



from notjustOk http://ift.tt/2lfU2dU
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post