Ability Joe – I Testify


Gospel Artist, Ability Joe has released a new single, I Testify, in celebration of all God has done in his life.

Speaking about the inspiration behind the song, he shares:
“Countless accidents survived, survived different forms of trials and sickness, almost went blind “both eyes’, depression kicked in, lost focus and became a shadow of that which I feared. Then Jesus happened! I came to live, he took charge and rebranded me. This and much more is why I TESTIFY to your goodness, Lord.”

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter/Instagram/Facebook: @JoeWarship

The post Ability Joe – I Testify appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video http://bit.ly/2SAk6kF
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post