VIDEO: Kelvynboy ft. Kwesi Arthur – Holiday

Overview of VIDEO: Kelvynboy ft. Kwesi Arthur – Holiday

 

Burniton Music Group artist Kelvynboy follows up the release of his hit song “Holiday” featuring rap superstar Kwesi Arthur with the official video. The visuals were directed by JWILL. Peep the visuals, and cop the tune below!

 

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

 

Notable Lyrics

Show me where the party dey aah
Show me where the party dey
It’s holiday
Show me where the party dey aah
Show me where the party dey
It’s a holiday
And one thing I know
No man is an island oh
From the place I grow
Everybody party hard

 

For more info and tracks check out Kelvynboy’s NotJustOk Page

 

A few of Kelvynboy’s top music include:

1. Kelvynboy – Afrobeats

2. Kelvynboy – Coffee

3. Kelvynboy – Ginger

4. Gemini – Fiona ft. Kelvynboy

5. BAM Allstars ft. Kelvynboy – What A Bam Bum

The post VIDEO: Kelvynboy ft. Kwesi Arthur – Holiday appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video http://bit.ly/2Wj7joL
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post