Lil Kesh – Undertaker

Lil Kesh – Undertaker

Overview of Lil Kesh – Undertaker

YAGI Level! 🔥

After the release of controversial single – “Logo Benz” featuring YBNL boss – Olamide, YAGI Records frontman – Lil Kesh, releases another single, his first number for the year 2019 and it is titled “Undertaker“. The song was produced by prolific producer – Runtinz, mixed and mastered by raving sound engineer – Spyrit Mix.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

 

Notable Lyrics

O te mi lorun baby oh (drop that)…

Yagi level!

Baby mo, mad for you…

Darling mo, I dey fall for you…

Se when I need you make I call on you (call on you make we kolobi)…

When you need me you can call on me too…

Baby take me undertaker (Undertaker Under)…

Baby roll it roller-coaster (roller-coaster, roller)…

I no go play you like Roger Miller (Roger Miller, Roger)…

And I no go lie to you my lover lover…

 

For more info, tracks and videos, check out Lil Kesh’s NotjustOk Page

A few of Lil Kesh‘s top music include:

  1. Lil Kesh ft. Olamide – Logo Benz
  2. Lil Kesh ft. Duncan Mighty – Flenjo
  3. Lil Kesh – Again O
  4. Lil Kesh – Apa Mi
  5. Lil Kesh – Rora
  6. Lil Kesh – Baby Favour
  7. Lil Kesh – No Fake Love
  8. Naira Marley ft. Lil Kesh – Royal Rumble
  9. Chinko Ekun ft. Lil Kesh & Zlatan – Able God
  10. Zlatan ft. Lil Kesh & Naira Marley – Jogor

The post Lil Kesh – Undertaker appeared first on .



from http://bit.ly/2tuiihT
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post