Tipsy – Bussin My Brain

Tipsy - Bussin My Brain

Tipsy – Bussin My Brain

Indigenous female rapper, Tipsy begins the year with a brand new single titled “Bussin My Brain”.

Bussin My Brain” was produced by Sean Focus and as usual Tipsy delivered on the soft reggae record.

Tipsy’s last record was her impressive outing “Destiny” featuring amazing singer/songwriter Harrysongs.

Listen to it, download and share your thoughts below.

Connect With Tipsy On Facebook & IG: @tipsyenupo

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

Notable Lyrics

 

For more information on Tipsy, check our her Notjustok Artist Page

Also, here are some of her top songs.

  1. Tipsy – Destiny ft. Harrysong
  2. Tipsy – Unleash (Freestyle)
  3. Tipsy – Hello
  4. Tipsy Ft. Olamide – Hustle (Remix)
  5. Tipsy – E Dakun
  6. Tipsy – Owo
  7. Tipsy – O Wunmi

 

 

 

The post Tipsy – Bussin My Brain appeared first on .



from https://ift.tt/2NKuR20
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post