Magnito – If To Say I Be Girl Ehn ft. Falz

Magnito - If To Say I Be Girl Ehn ft. Falz

Magnito – If To Say I Be Girl Ehn ft. Falz

Overview of Magnito – If To Say I Be Girl Ehn ft. Falz

Tension Gang talented act – Magnito, brings forth a brand new single which he titled “If To Say I Be Girl Ehn“.

This time, he collaborates with the president of the Sweet Boys Association, Falz to serve up this promising output. It serves as his third official single for the year, coming after the release of his previous singles ‘Adebayo‘ and ‘Genevieve‘ featuring Port Harcourt’s first son, Duncan Mighty.

Production credit goes to fast-rising producer, Juwhiz. Check it out at once!

If to say i be girl ehn, man must open door for me 😂🔥🔊

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

Related Contents

The post Magnito – If To Say I Be Girl Ehn ft. Falz appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok http://bit.ly/2NcUVpV
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post