VIDEO: Abdul – Wear My Ring ft. Akwaboah & Strongman

Abdul - Wear My Ring ft. Akwaboah & Strongman

Abdul – Wear My Ring ft. Akwaboah & Strongman

Rundown of Abdul – Wear My Ring ft. Akwaboah & Strongman

Bee invisible Entertainment and MSMG Records’ first son, Abdul is back again with a brand new record titled “Wear My Ring“ featuring Ghana’s finest, Akwaboah and Strongman

Wear My Ring‘ comes after his previous single ‘Six30‘ featuring Davido and Peruzzi, with ‘Ayo‘ coming thereafter, featuring Victor AD. He joins hands with his Ghanaian friends on this song to show how diverse and unique he is.

The song produced by OY production and the video was directed by Rex production in Ghana.

Peep below!

AUDIO DOWNLOAD


Latest Contents

The post VIDEO: Abdul – Wear My Ring ft. Akwaboah & Strongman appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/2UzqWIK
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post