Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money (Remix) ft. Medikal & B4bonah

Dammy Krane - Pay Me My Money (Remix) ft. Medikal & B4bonah

Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money (Remix) ft. Medikal & B4bonah

Overview of Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money (Remix) ft. Medikal & B4bonah

Uber talented Nigerian artiste, Dammy Krane serves the remix of his buzzing record entitled “Pay Me My Money” (Ge Kin Ge). This time, he joins forces with the brothers from the gold coast, Medikal and B4bonah.

SEE ALSO: Dammy Krane – Amen

The record comes shortly after he released “Dokomiwo” few days ago. Production credit goes to his regular partner, Rhaffy.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

ITUNES/APPLE MUSIC

Latest Contents

The post Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money (Remix) ft. Medikal & B4bonah appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/34OE1Bu
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post