Tekno – Kata

Tekno - Kata

Tekno – Kata

Overview of Tekno – Kata

Anytime Tekno puts out a new joint, you’re not wrong to predict that it is a benger. The Cartel Music frontier, Tekno has finally released his highly anticipated single titled “Kata.”

Kata” serves as the hit-maker’s second output for the year already and it comes after the release of his previous record dubbed “Beh Beh” featuring ace music producer, Masterkaft.

SEE ALSO: Tekno – Suru

The record was produced by the highly gifted Phantom, it was mixed and mastered by the ever prolific Mixx Monsta, popularly known as Selebobo.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

ITUNES/APPLE MUSIC

Notable Lyrics

I fit kee person for you, i go cause kasala

I fire kata for you, e go cause wahala

E dey cause wahala

Cause my heart is kata kata o

I go run your race, kata kata o

I no go do you jaga jaga o, i cannot let you go

Today today you go give me number o

Zero what zero, say you go give me number o

You’re such a sexy tomato, i say zero what zero

I say zero what zero, today today you go give me number o

I don fall in love o, i don fall in love

Folake is so beautiful, she don steal my heart o

Folake is so beautiful

I fit kee person for you, i go cause kasala

I fire catapult for you, e go cause wahala

Today today you go give me number o

Zero what zero, say you go give me number o

You’re such a sexy tomato, i say zero what zero

Latest Contents

The post Tekno – Kata appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/3aDGCBZ
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post