VIDEO: Afro B – Condo ft. T Pain

VIDEO: Afro B - Condo ft. T Pain

VIDEO: Afro B – Condo ft. T Pain

Afro B serves the music video for “Condo” featuring T Pain.

UK-Ivorian superstar, Afro B dishes out the official music video of his buzzing record titled “Condo” featuring American veteran singer, T Pain.

Condo” is the 3rd track under his latest project, the 16-track “Afrowave 3” album which was released back in October last year.

SEE ALSO: Afro B ft. Wande Coal – Amina

The infectious record was produced by Team Salut alongside Banx and Ranx. The video was directed by Edgar Esteves.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

GET IT ON DIGITAL STORES

Notable Lyrics

She want something, something

I want something, something

Early morning (yeah)

Feel it coming (yeah)

Body so full, meet up

I wanna feel me

Maybe we tango

My Shaggy, my cocoa

I be waiting and waiting all my life

I don’t mind, ima wait for you all night

Come to my condo hey

Come to my condo

Other Contents

The post VIDEO: Afro B – Condo ft. T Pain appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/2UQ6s0a
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post