VIDEO: Bella Shmurda – Sho Mo Mi

VIDEO: Bella Shmurda - Sho Mo Mi

VIDEO: Bella Shmurda – Sho Mo Mi

Bella Shmurda drops the music video for “Sho Mo Mi”

Highly talented Nigerian artiste, Bella Shmurda has released the official music video of his captivating joint dubbed “Sho Mo Mi.”

SEE ALSO: Bella Shmurda – Ominipotent

Sho Mo Mi” is housed under his latest project, the “High Tension” extended play which houses 7 amazing tracks. The video was shot and directed by Naya Effectz.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

GET IT ON DIGITAL STORES

Notable Lyrics

Look into my eyes

Tell me what you see paradise

Girl i no go lie

I swear i no go play you like dice

Look into my eyes

Tell me what you see paradise

Girl i no go lie

I swear i no go play you like dice

Other Contents

The post VIDEO: Bella Shmurda – Sho Mo Mi appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/2XvoZAy
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post