VIDEO: Idahams – Enter My Eye

VIDEO: Idahams - Enter My Eye

VIDEO: Idahams – Enter My Eye

Idahams dishes out the official music video of his love-themed tune titled “Enter My Eye.”

Following the release of “Enter My Eyes” last month, Nigerian singer and songwriter, Idahams returns with the visuals to the melodious love-themed tune.

SEE ALSO: Idahams – Billion Dollar

The Neo Afro-pop singer continues to impress with the release of this colourful video shot in a tropical setting by ace video director Adasa Cookey.

The video finds Idahams sharing romantic moments with his lover, demonstrating how powerful and blinding love is, so much so that it can’t be broken easily.

Check it out below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

GET IT ON DIGITAL STORES

Other Contents

The post VIDEO: Idahams – Enter My Eye appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/2wbBmGO
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post