VIDEO: Peruzzi – Gunshot

VIDEO: Peruzzi - Gunshot

VIDEO: Peruzzi – Gunshot

Overview of Peruzzi – Gunshot (Official Video)

Highly gifted Nigerian singer and songwriter, Peruzzi has released the official music video of his infectious bashment titled “Gunshot.”

Gunshot” is Peruzzi‘s debut official single for 2020 and the new decade, it comes after the successful release of his acclaimed album dubbed “Huncho Vibez.”

SEE ALSO: Peruzzi – Only One

The record was produced by the talented Vsix, mixed and mastered by Swaps. The video was shot and directed by the usual suspect, Dammy Twitch.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

GET IT ON DIGITAL STORES

Notable Lyrics

She say Oh

When no be say you be baby

I no dey for your drama I say

I no Dey for your yawa (i no dey yeah)

She say Oh

When no be say you be baby

I no dey for your drama

I say I no dey for your yawa (be the bang! Ai)

This your bum short Issa gunshot my chargie

Gunshot my chargie Gunshot my chargie

See the way you dey move

With your bum short my chargie

Latest Contents

The post VIDEO: Peruzzi – Gunshot appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/3dMw3OV
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post