VIDEO: Seyi Shay – All I Ever Wanted ft. King Promise

VIDEO: Seyi Shay - All I Ever Wanted ft. King Promise

VIDEO: Seyi Shay – All I Ever Wanted ft. King Promise

Seyi Shay dishes out the music video for “All I Ever Wanted” featuring King Promise

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Seyi Shay finally dishes out the official music video of her previously released record titled “All I Ever Wanted.”

SEE ALSO: Seyi Shay – Season Greeting

The record was released back in May 2018 and it features Ghanaian music sensation, King Promise. The video was directed by Esiany Okumodzi.

Check it out and share your thoughts below.



Notable Lyrics

All i ever wanted baby was to be with you

You and i will live as one

You and i, you and i, you and i will live as one

Boy you get the melody, i want to sing you a song

Boy you got the energy, 24/7 you no dey tire

Other Contents

The post VIDEO: Seyi Shay – All I Ever Wanted ft. King Promise appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/3b6kikL
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post