L.A.X Delivers A Love Anthem with "Lose My Mind"

The former Starboy act has been hard at work in 2020 with a 2baba-assisted video, and a remix with Simi and Tiwa Savage. "Lose My Mind" marks a fresh step towards having a solid year for the Rasaki head huncho, L.A.X.

L.A.X - Lose My Mind

L.A.X - Lose My Mind

Valentine's Day may be months away but L.A.X has registered an early candidate for Lovers' Anthem with "Lose My Mind." The Clemzy-produced song is a beautiful love number that sets the mood right.

SEE ALSO: L.A.X - Gobe (Remix) ft. Tiwa Savage & Simi

From the lyrics to the melody, "Lose My Mind" will make you lose your mind, and maybe, just maybe, your heart as well. Let's hope whoever you lose it to, keeps it safe.

DOWNLOAD L.A.X "Lose My Mind"

The post L.A.X Delivers A Love Anthem with "Lose My Mind" appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok https://ift.tt/2DckrqN
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post