Ycee unveils the visuals for 'MIDF (Money I Dey Find)'

Ycee - MIDF (Money I Dey Find)

Ycee - MIDF (Money I Dey Find)

Ycee unveils the visuals for 'MIDF (Money I Dey Find)'

Nigerian rapper, Ycee has finally released the official music video of his previously released single, "MIDF (Money I Dey Find)."

RELATED: Ycee - Quarantine Tunes

"MIDF" is one of the records housed under his 2-track project tagged, "Quarantine Tunes." The video was directed by the highly creative TG Omori.

Check it out below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

STREAM ON DSPs

The post Ycee unveils the visuals for 'MIDF (Money I Dey Find)' appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.



from Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok https://ift.tt/35oDc69
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post