Yemi Alade renders new single, 'I Choose You' featuring Dadju

Yemi Alade, Dadju - I Choose You

Yemi Alade, Dadju - I Choose You

Yemi Alade renders a new single, 'I Choose You' featuring Dadju

After the anthemic "True Love", Yemi Alade stuns with the third single off her fifth studio album titled "Empress" - "I Choose You."

RELATED: Yemi Alade - True Love

Featuring French superstar singer Dadju and produced by Dr Amir; the Empress of Afro-pop shares a taste of what to expect from her hotly anticipated set slated for a November 2020 release.

The sizzling pop duet is available on all music platforms.

STREAM ON DSPs

The post Yemi Alade renders new single, 'I Choose You' featuring Dadju appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.



from Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok https://ift.tt/3nq8v6q
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post