Guiltybeatz steps out with 'All My Love' ft. KiDi, Oxlade and DJ Vyrusky

Guiltybeatz - All My Love ft. KiDi, Oxlade, DJ Vyrusky

Guiltybeatz - All My Love ft. KiDi, Oxlade, DJ Vyrusky

Ghanaian producer Guiltybeatz steps out with a new song "All My Love" featuring KiDi, Oxlade, and DJ Vyrusky.

PREVIOUSLY: GuiltyBeatz – Different (EP)

"All My Love" is Guiltybeatz's first official release since he dropped the "Different" EP back in April. He ends the year with a romantic bop that's sure to appeal to the ladies. Listen below.

FANLINK

The post Guiltybeatz steps out with 'All My Love' ft. KiDi, Oxlade and DJ Vyrusky appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.



from Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok https://ift.tt/3a3WvnQ
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post