Toby Grey Strikes A New Musical Boundary with New Single "When I call"

Toby Grey signs out her year with this impressive new single titled 'When I Call'

Toby Grey Strikes A New Musical Boundary with New Single "When I call"

Toby Grey Strikes A New Musical Boundary with New Single "When I call"

Grey Nation Entertainment sensational singer "Toby Grey" on global acceptance of her hit single "Medicine" closes the year with another hit song "When I Call". The song speaks in high octane a love story and the fantasy of a queen.
The song was produced by talented fast rising music producer "Sharnor", mixed and mastered by top notch sound engineer "StG".
Stream on digital music stores  - https://fanlink.to/TobyGreyWhenICall
Follow Toby Grey on social media platforms
Twitter  - @iamtobygrey
Instagram - @iamtobygrey
Facebook - @iamtobygrey

The post Toby Grey Strikes A New Musical Boundary with New Single "When I call" appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.



from Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok https://ift.tt/3nvOCLO
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post