Crayon unlocks the visuals for 'In Sync'

Mavin Records' rising singer-songwriter, Crayon has dished out the official music video for the impressive tune, 'In Sync'.

  • Artiste Name: Crayon
  • Song Title: In Sync
  • Produced by: London
  • EP: Twelve A.M
  • Genre: Afrobeats
  • Record Label: Mavin Records, Blowtime Entertainment
  • Country: Nigeria
  • Year: 2021
Crayon - In Sync

Crayon - In Sync

Produced by gifted beatmaker London, 'In Sync' serves as the first track off Crayon's previously released body of work, the 'Twelve A.M' extended play.

RELATED: Ruger - Pandemic (EP)

Quotable Lyrics

I know wan rush the matter

I know wan force the matter

I wan know if you get more for your Jeans

Make I no go jinx am

I know wan fuck up oh

Your fragrance on my mattress

Too set omaema, undress my diva

If I hear say me

I leave her wawawa

Check out the video below and share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

STREAM ON DSPs

The post Crayon unlocks the visuals for 'In Sync' appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://ift.tt/3uw5G7e
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post