Evang. Toyin Leshi Delivers Videos For 'Orin Iyin Aladun' (Praise Medley) + 'I Can't Just Stop'

Evang. Toyin Leshi Delivers Videos For 'Orin Iyin Aladun (Praise Medley) + 'I Can't Just Stop'

Evang. Toyin Leshi Delivers Videos For 'Orin Iyin Aladun (Praise Medley) + 'I Can't Just Stop'

Foremost Gospel Artist and Vocalist - Lady Evang. Toyin Leshi kickstarts the video releases spree with the video release for 2 songs "Orin Iyin Aladun (Praise Medley) and "I Can't Just Stop", off the "My Love Song" album that was dropped in 2020 which received a lot of impressive acceptance.

Videos were shot on location in Lagos Nigeria and sees Evang. Toyin Leshi in her usual elements, doing her thing with Godly swagger and with more videos coming up in the coming days, Gospel fans are in for a huge treat.

Connect with Evang. Toyin Leshi.

Twitter: @toyinleshi

Facebook: Toyin Leshi Ministries

Instagram: @toyinleshi

Email: toyinleshi15@gmail.com

The post Evang. Toyin Leshi Delivers Videos For 'Orin Iyin Aladun' (Praise Medley) + 'I Can't Just Stop' appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://ift.tt/3uCLuS5
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post