Evang. Toyin Leshi Talks 'My Love Song' Album, Career & Future Plans | notjustOk TV

Evang. Toyin Leshi Talks 'My Love Song' Album, Career & Future Plans | notjustOk TV

Evang. Toyin Leshi Talks 'My Love Song' Album, Career & Future Plans | notjustOk TV

Gospel Minstrel - Evang. Toyin Leshi keeps spreading the word of God with her music and after dropping multiple videos from her latest album 'My Love Song', the woman of God further sat down with notjustOk TV to talk about the project, the challenges it came with, her career as a whole and plans for the future.

It was such a revealing interview as Evang. Toyin Leshi lets it all out with some revelations like never seen before.

Watch interview below!

The post Evang. Toyin Leshi Talks 'My Love Song' Album, Career & Future Plans | notjustOk TV appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://ift.tt/2STYuVp
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post