LasGiiDi Finally Releases Compilation Project Titled 'Still I Rise'

The 6 Track EP serves as a rebirth after a long hiatus of energetic rapper and afropop artiste.

LAGOS, DEC 03. After a much needed musical sabbatical, mostly caused by the complications brought about by the pandemic, LasGiiDi has re-descoveredthe love and passion for the music and finally put out his first official body of work; an EP titled “Still I Rise”

The EP has features from Psycho YP (Whoozy), one of the hottest in the country at the moment, as well as fellow Nigerian-American artist J-Lomah, award winning NBA DJ Poizon Ivy, and highly acclaimed producers Demsa and Giggz.

LasGiiDi himself says of the EP; “‘Still I Rise’ is a combination of soulful lyrics mixed with thumping African sounds which takes the listener to a state of euphoria while delivering realism but still enjoying the rhythms, bops & vibes packed in. It opens the listeners to a door that allows them to take a deeper dive into my music and life’s journey.

The project lets off a lot of painful secrets embodied that have never been revealed, it also invites the listener into my mind state that’s always been something I’ve chosen to not reveal. I put it all on the line with an energy that screams “it’s either now or never” but I’ve chosen & IT’S NOW. “

“Still I Rise” is well musically orchestrated, melodies peculiarly chosen, lyrics intertwining perfectly with the thumping beats that leaves the listener thirsting for more of Lasgiidi’s sound.

STREAM ON OTHER DIGITAL STORES

The post LasGiiDi Finally Releases Compilation Project Titled 'Still I Rise' appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://ift.tt/31mZGoq
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post